Monday, January 24, 2005

My life, my Blog

To all of the readers out there in Cyberspace:

Thanks for reading. I get an e-mail message every time someone posts a comment to the Blog, so I do read everything that is left here. I want to make it clear that I really enjoy and appreciate the many comments. If you feel like it, please do leave your name and home town -- just for context purposes. I promise I won't hold your comments against you!

As for the visitor who suggested that I include more personal, diary-type entries, I think I am happy with the direction of the Blog so far. No one really wants to know what I had for breakfast or that I just came in from setting the recycling at the end of the driveway. I'm not as compulsive as former Florida Sen. Bob Graham for goodness sake.

That said, I realize I have been very focused on politics and work-related items. Those are my interests, so I expect they'll continue. But I'll try to add some other stuff, too.

-- Wenatchee, Wash.

No comments: