Sunday, January 08, 2006

A banner week

Well, my post last week about the minimum wage (Let's be fair) prompted 26 comments as of the morning of Jan. 8, making 2006 a great start here at Loganite. Thanks to my loyal readers, I logged the following statistics:
Visits
Total: 6,058 (since tracking began)
Average per Day: 29
Average Visit Length: 3:49
This Week: 200

Page Views
Total: 17,343 (since tracking began)
Average per Day: 101
Average per Visit: 3.5
This Week: 704

My own views of the site have not been included for some time, so this week shows there has been a lot of activity. Now, my friends at other Blog sites get a lot more hits, in the thousands, but for me, this has been heavy traffic.

To those who are now regular posters: Avoid the ad homineum attacks, please. I generally believe this to be an open forum, I don't set out to mock or ridicule others, and I try to base my opinions on evidence or personal experience. I like others to do the same.

Keep commenting!

-- Wenatchee, Wash.

No comments: