Thursday, December 29, 2005

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Today, Dec. 29, is the first anniversary of Loganite.

The last year has brought a couple hundred posts to this Weblog, and dozens more comments from my handful of loyal readers.

When I started this a year ago, I did not know where it would take me. My mission was to record my thoughts about things that happen to me or people I know and also about things that interest me. I think I have succeeded on that mission over the past 52 weeks. It has been an interesting journey and a great creative outlet. I've enjoyed posting my thoughts, and I have really enjoyed reading the comments. Yes, I read them all.

I have worked hard to, at times, bite my tongue (figuratively at least) and to not post a snarky reply to every ludicrous comment posted to one of my ruminations. And I don't always agree with the people who post, even those who take my side.

So, hat's off to a successful first year. I have my fingers crossed for another year of keyboard success. I only hope Dino Rossi, George W. Bush and the Republican-controlled Congress can provide as many great opportunities for me to sound off as they did in 2005.

Commence commenting...

-- Wenatchee, Wash.

2 comments:

Stang said...

A year? Congratulations, dude!

Dr Pezz said...

Happy anniversary! I hope this will be but the first of many to come.