Saturday, February 25, 2006

February Funk

It's been two and a half weeks since my last blog post. I apologize to my loyal readers -- the few dozen people who accidentally stop by here. I just have not been in the mood to write much lately. I have not been depressed or too busy. I just have not had much to say about things in the news. More accurately, I have not been motivated to write about what I have been thinking.

Oh, sure, there has been plenty in the news to write about -- the vice president shooting his pal and the president apparently trying to let the Arabs run six major United States ports. Truthfully, though, I just have not desired to write.

But, with winter fading and spring on the horizon, I vow to get back on that and to have a few posts each week for the next couple months. I have a major project to finish for my masters, which I will complete by May 1. After that I should be a lot more free to pursue other activities.

-- Wenatchee, Wash.

No comments: