Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The Mission, the name

I have established this Web log as an online outlet for expression by me, and, by the nature of its form, by those who view it. My blog will include these items:

1 Stuff that happens to me and my comments about it -- I'll try to keep people's names private

2 Stuff that happens to other people and my comments about it
3 Stuff I think other people will find interesting or that I think people should find interesting
4 Stuff I care about, including stuff that gets me revved up

The name for this blog comes from a nickname my middle school math teacher called me. You see, my name is Logan, and he would call me "Loganite." It bugged me. So did a lot of things when I was 13. I'm over it now, and I embrace the name. In fact, the suffix "-ite" means "product of," so the name is appropriate for this blog.

-- Peoria, Ariz.

No comments: